MFJ Issue No. 28 (Spring 1995)
- Special Feature: Interactive Cinema
Guest Editor: Andrew Cameron
- Introduction: Cameron, Andrew, "The Future of An Illusion," pp. 3-4.
- Le Grice, Malcolm, "Kismet, Protagony, and the Zap Splat Factor," pp. 6-12.
- Weinbren, Grahame, "In the Ocean of Streams of Story," pp. 15-30.
- Cameron, Andrew, "Dissimulations: The Illusion of Interactivity," pp.33-47.
- Wright, Richard, "It's Just
Like Art," pp. 49-61.
- Friends and Colleagues Remembering Marjorie
- with contributions by Paul Arthur, Mary Cappello, Su Friedrich, Don Kunz, Ann Steuernagel, and Barbara Wunderer-Selby, pp. 62-77.
- Pruitt, John, "The Untutored Eye by Marjorie
Keller," pp. 79-85.
- Artist Pages
- Davis, Melody, "Fernand Leger's Ballet Mecanique and the Culture of Fetishization," pp. 109-121.